xoxox

Queen V

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xanthana
Login - sign up - make sure to join.

xoxox

Queen V
Xanthana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not Happening (Ash/Misty)

2 posters

Go down

Not Happening (Ash/Misty) Empty Not Happening (Ash/Misty)

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:57 am

Flix and Bobbie had brought Ash up to their room since Misty wouldn't have been able to do so, being the weakest of the fairies, but they had already gone to talk to the Magic Mirror. Misty, meanwhile, had stayed with her boyfriend, watching him with a concerned expression. Bobbie had said that he would be okay, and Misty believed he. But she just had a bad feeling. A feeling that something was wrong. Very wrong. She wasn't quite sure what but that didn't stop her from worrying about her boyfriend in the least.
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Not Happening (Ash/Misty) Empty Re: Not Happening (Ash/Misty)

Post  Ash Icewater Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:03 am

Ash began to come around. His gaze settling so he could see but the world was still fuzzy. He still felt incredibly hot too. Shifting slightly he mumbled "Misty" as he searched for her. Sounding distant as ever. Though whether that was his illness or his usual personality it was hard to tell. He continued "I think the turnip is browner than the carrot Misty." He then fell into silence and wrinkled his nose.
Ash Icewater
Ash Icewater

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:10 am

Misty giggled slightly at this. Of course, his comment itself wasn't particularly annoying. To Misty it seemed perfectly normal- especially for Ash. No, she was just laughing out of relief that he was talking at all again. So, once her giggles had subsided, she announced happily, "You're awake!"
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Icewater Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:14 am

"Is this reality or just a fever dream?" Ash asked in response to the comment about him being awake. He looked across at her and then up at the ceiling. Letting out a breath "its hard to tell. Everything would be the same either way. Cos I am usually dreaming about you sitting there looking pretty. And in reality your usually sitting there looking pretty. So its hard for a guy to tell."
Ash Icewater
Ash Icewater

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:29 am

Misty smiled softly at this. She didn't appear to be surprised that he dreamed about her. She dreamed about him, so it seemed only right that it be true in reverse. All the same, it made her happy to hear him say she was pretty. He did so often, but it still made her happy every time she heard it. However, she assumed that Ash would simply know that and didn't bother to say it. All she did was take his hand and assure him, "This is real...."
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Icewater Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:34 am

"Things are really weird. I feel so hot. So hot and weird" Ash mumbled. Unaware that to most people he was weird when he healthy. He always saw him and Misty as the normal ones and everyone else as weird. Biting down on his bottom lip he squeezed her hand and continued "did I fly? It felt like I was flying. And then I was not flying any more." To anyone else this would be classified as falling = but not to Ash.
Ash Icewater
Ash Icewater

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:37 am

Misty nodded slightly and explained, "You flew... well, fell. And then something was wrong." Misty wasn't really sure what was wrong. She hadn't bothered to ask her friends, partly because she didn't think she wanted to know but also because she didn't think it mattered- he was sick and hurting, that was the only thing that mattered to Misty- and she wasn't good at analyzing things herself. She only knew that something was wrong, so that was all she could tell Ash.
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Icewater Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:42 am

"I am not going to fade out of existence am I? Like the others? Because if that happens to me promise you will find another boy to make you happy Misty. I am sure that in this big cosmos there is someone else who understands you ... another normal person like us, amongst all the weird" Ash replied carefully and sleepily.
Ash Icewater
Ash Icewater

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:47 am

Misty hook her head stubbornly, her eyes filling with tears. She didn't know if he was going to disappear but if he did, she couldn't promise that. She loved Ash and there was no way she could find someone else. "There may be," She admitted. 'But I can't love them." Misty actually sounded like she was all there for once, rather than half way in her own world. Her concern for Ash was making her stay out of lala land.
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Icewater Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:02 am

"Well then at least try and be happy" Ash replied trying to make her feel better. His tone becoming even more distant "I have to go now." He then closed his eyes. He was just so tired. So very tired. He knew that he had to just let himself sleep. The fact he was burning up was making him feel all the more sleepy.
Ash Icewater
Ash Icewater

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:48 pm

Misty shook her head stubbornly. It didn't work like that. She loved Ash and she couldn't be happy if he died. It didn't seem like it would be possible. "I won't be. You're not allowed to die!" She insisted. Of course, she knew that Ash had already fallen asleep, but she felt it needed to be said anyways. If he knew he wasn't allowed to die then he wouldn't... or so she thought. Or maybe she just wanted to think that, because she didn't seem terribly optimistic. As soon as the words were out of Misty's mouth she curled her legs up and rested her face in her knees as the tears began to silently start flowing.
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum