xoxox

Queen V

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xanthana
Login - sign up - make sure to join.

xoxox

Queen V
Xanthana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I had to ... (Emily/Xhan)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I had to ... (Emily/Xhan) Empty I had to ... (Emily/Xhan)

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:28 am

Emily knew that no-one would be happy with the idea of her going into the wood. It was an incredibly dangerous place right now. But the magical waterfall was the only safe place left in the whole of fairyland. Emily had come to the waterfall to explore and see if there was anywhere she could find where they might be able to set up base. She also needed some time to think and work out a plan. So she sat floating on a round water lilly in the lake the waterfall flowed into.

Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

Back to top Go down

I had to ... (Emily/Xhan) Empty Re: I had to ... (Emily/Xhan)

Post  Xhan Moulder Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:35 am

Xhan was, as usual, in fairy form. He was around Emily so much that it had become his customary form because it was easiest to be around her when h looked to be the same species and not several feet taller than her. He was simply swimming and keeping himself busy, trying not to think about Emily. She had gone into the human world to bring their author back to headquarters. That required going through the woods twice.

Xhan had wanted to go with her to make sure she was safe, but everyone had agreed that wouldn't be smart. Xhan despised the author for killing his family and them meeting would not have been a good idea. Mainly because Xhan would have done everything in his power to make her life a living hell. Or maybe just kill her. And that couldn't happen- as much as Xhan hated to admit it, they needed her if they wanted to survive.

So Xhan was left in Fairy Tale World to worry. Xhan generally found that the water helped to ease his worries so he'd come here. He didn't expect to see Emily here, but he also didn't want to be at the headquarters were he would risk running into the author. So Xhan was very surprised to find his girlfriend floating on a lily pad when he resurfaced. "Emily!" He said excitedly, swimming towards her as quickly as he could. For the moment he was so happy to see her and to assure that she was okay that he forgot to be worried about the fact that she had clearly come through the woods on her own to get here.
Xhan Moulder
Xhan Moulder

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:40 am

Emily felt a warm smile over taking her features when she saw her boyfriend. Of course being a logical young fairy she automatically tried to think why he would be here. But as the only person who could bring out the real Emily, not the forced leader, Emily found herself to happy to see Xhan. So she forgot any thoughts she was having on his arrival. Merely moved further to one side on the Lillypad, and stood up. So there was now room for him to stand beside her on the surface. As she had instantly recognised he was in his fairy form. Even if he could swim still, and she could not. Her wings stopped working when she got too wet. "Xhan!"
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xhan Moulder Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:44 am

Xhan heaved himself up onto the lily pad, tipping i ever so slightly as he did so. It would have been easier to just fly on, but his wings stopped working as well when he swam. He simply forgot about it since he didn't really need to fly. He could just turn into a human or something equally tall to move about. Once on the lily pad, Xhan moved forwards to give Emily a hug, ignoring the fact that he was dripping wet and would certainly get her wet as well. "You're okay!" He said in a thoroughly relieved tone. He had honestly been worried that the author would kill her.
Xhan Moulder
Xhan Moulder

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:47 am

"Yeah well we had some trouble, things got weird. The Author was not quite the woman we all thought she would be. But she agreed to come and that was the main thing. She even apologized for what she had done to us, in the deaths she wrote, not that an apology helps" Emily replied in her usual calm factual fashion. A direct contrast to the tight, warm and affectionate hug she gave him.
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xhan Moulder Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:02 am

Xhan scowled at the mention of the Author. He hadn't intended to but, really, it was all he could do to stop from yelling angrily. Just a scowl was the best facade of agreeableness that he could put on, even for Emily. However, he didn't trust himself to speak lest he did start screaming about the Author. She apologized. Well then, everything must be perfectly wonderful now, Xhan thought sarcastically. He couldn't care less if she apologized or gave an evil laugh. It didn't change what she had done. She had killed countless fairy tale creatures, his family included. Not only that, but she made him watch his little sister die. He would never forgive her for any of that and couldn't care less if she apologized.
Xhan Moulder
Xhan Moulder

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:06 am

"We will make it right baby, we will make it right" Emily assured him firmly. She was determined they would. They would make sure his family had not died in vain. She would do whatever it took to make sure that happened. She continued "Ash is ill though ... hes got the fever ... if we cannot work out what is doing this to us he is going to die too. I just don't know what to do anymore ... I am supposed to have the answer ..."
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xhan Moulder Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:16 am

Xhan was now torn between fury and pain at the news of Ash. The boy was a little hard to talk to but, if it was possible, Xhan did consider him a friend if only because he was always hanging around him and the girls and a guy needed... well, guy friends. Unable to decide if he wanted to hurt for Ash or be angry on his behalf, he settled for trying to force both away.

Instead, Xhan settled on concern for Emily, an easy replacement. He put an arm around her shoulders, still ignoring the fact that he was dripping water on her, and assured her, "You don't always have to be the one to have the answer. Or to solve everything. We've brought the Author here, she'll solve the rest." Xhan had to spit out the words "the Author," through gritted teeth and he found himself doubting that she actually would solve everything. But that was the best hope he could offer since it was all Charlie and Jason had suggested to them.
Xhan Moulder
Xhan Moulder

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:21 am

"But she isn't doing anything. We bought her here and now Ash is sick. And she isn't doing anything. What if she can't save us? What if were all going to die?" Emily asked her boyfriend with tear filled eyes. Not only could he bring out the happy in her but also the sad. She just felt so relaxed around him she could totally be herself - and display whatever it was she was thinking about at the time.
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xhan Moulder Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:26 am

Xhan shook his head and gave up on just having an arm around Emily and returned to hugging her. He knew that she was right. Well, he hadn't actually met the Author, so he couldn't really know, but he assumed she wouldn't and couldn't do anything. But he wasn't about to admit that. All the same, he could still think of one true thing to say. "We aren't all going to die- I won't let you." Xhan's jaw set in a hard line. He would not let Emily get hurt. Never.
Xhan Moulder
Xhan Moulder

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:31 am

"She hasn't even finished the book. If she is capable of writing out the people she has done so far ... whats to stop her writing out anyone of us ..." Emily whispered as she hugged him tight. Voicing the one fear that had been plaguing her ever since they had decided to get the author involved. She did not know Alexandria but she found it hard to trust. And fear bought out the worst in her sometimes.

Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xhan Moulder Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:53 am

"She's in our world now," Xhan pointed out. "That means we have some amount o control. Trust me- I won't let her hurt you." Xhan's tone was caring but, even more than that, it was dangerous. It was clear that, if Emily got hurt, there's be hell to pay for the Author. He would make her put things right. He stepped back ever so slightly so that Emily was still in his arms but she could see the determination in his eyes. He refused to let her get hurt and he wanted nothing more than for Emily to believe that so she didn't have to be afraid.
Xhan Moulder
Xhan Moulder

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:00 am

"We cannot keep her here forever. She will go back home and we will be nothing but a fever dream induced by her injury. She hasn't even admitted that we are real now. She seems more to be humouring what she considers to be her own delusion. Does that sound like the saviour of our race to you?" Emily replied in an unconvinced tone.
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xhan Moulder Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:12 pm

Xhan had to admit she had a point and didn't like the situation any more than she did. However, he felt that he couldn't admit this, that it was his duty to console her not share her worry. But he could think of nothing to say. All he could do was wish there was a way to make it better. Perhaps he would try talking to the mirror twins again later in the hopes of figuring out what he could do to help. For now all he could do was suggest, "How about we worry about saving the world later? I think what you need is a little fun!" With that, Xhan released Emily, squatted down to reach into the water and commenced to throw it up at Emily in an attempt to splash her.

Xhan knew that Emily felt she had to be serious and responsible for her friends and she never really got a chance to be sad or to have fun. Xhan was happy to be there for her when she wanted to be sad, but he also much preferred to see her happy and had a tendency to try and bring that out in her.
Xhan Moulder
Xhan Moulder

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:23 pm

"Hey!" Emily protested though she was laughing as she scrambled away from the water. She added "you know I will be walking home if I get wet!" This did not stop her reaching down and using her magic to lift a load of water and fling it at Xhan. If all else failed they would have to stay in this safe haven until they dried. Which did not seem that much of a hardship now she thought about it.
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xhan Moulder Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:27 am

Xhan simply laughed, ignoring her complaints. She clearly didn't actually mind much and thy could just stay out here in the sun for a while to dry off. Or, if necessary, Xhan could just carry her in human form. Xhan tried to duck the volley of water thrown at him and managed to avoid most of the water but wound up teetering at the edge of the lily pad. After a second of trying to regain his balance he gave up and fell backwards into the lake with a splash and making the lily pad sway slightly with the abrupt change of weight on it's surface..
Xhan Moulder
Xhan Moulder

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic Mirror Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:31 am

The change of weight sent Emily stumbling backwards and she too hit the water with a splash. Letting out an overly dramatic sigh she surfaced. Laughing slightly and shaking her head as she scrambled back onto the lilly pad. Glancing down at her outfit and seeing her flower petal dress was now clinging to her petite form "oh great darling, you have destroyed yet another of my dresses ..."
Magic Mirror
Magic Mirror

Back to top Go down

Post  Xhan Moulder Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:44 am

Xhan resurfaced shortly before Emily did and was already treading water and laughing when she spoke. It definitely wasn't the first time that Xhan had destroyed her outfit by goofing around but he didn't care- he'd already made an agreeable system for that. "As always, I'll buy you two more to replace that, then," He offered with amusement. He had inherited everything his parents had owned and so had the money and saw nothing better to spend it on than Emily.
Xhan Moulder
Xhan Moulder

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:48 am

"You can't buy flower petals doofus" Emily teasingly replied with an affectionate smile. She settled cross legged on the leaf. Watching him treading water. Her long hair dripping onto her ruined dress. She shrugged and informed him "but I suppose I might be able to work some magic and make it wearable again. I have been practising self-cleaning spells merely for hanging out with you ..."
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xhan Moulder Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:06 am

Xhan chuckled and said jokingly, since it was anything but, really, 'Glad I can be helpful." He shrugged slightly and offered, "Though I meant I'd pay someone to make you a new one, honey. Or I could... attempt to make one?" He rather doubted he would have much luck with that, but it was worth offering since he had destroyed this one.
Xhan Moulder
Xhan Moulder

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:13 am

"This I have to see" Emily replied with amused delight. She stood and looked around. Finally choosing the delicate petals of a pink rose that grew by the water side. A flick of her hand had the petals floating over towards her. Landing them before her she then flicked her hand again. Her bag floated over from the bank and landed beside her too. So she could get out her pine cone needle and twine. "Alright then ..."
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xhan Moulder Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:19 am

"Joy- I love making a fool of myself," Xhan said jokingly, but he didn't really mind. He didn't fancy seeming a fool in front of Emily, but he also trusted she wouldn't care. Plus, it was the thought that counted... right? So he pulled himself up onto the lily pad once again and shook himself like a wet dog, splattering water all around him and probably on Emily as well. He then sat down and focused on the task at hand. After about to seconds of that he looked back up at Emily with a bemused expression, "At least give me a hint- how do I start?"
Xhan Moulder
Xhan Moulder

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:26 am

"Well you could try putting the petals together to actually form a dress shape" Emily replied through laughter "they way your holding it right now, I am pretty sure I would not be able to wear it in our room let alone anywhere else ..." She could not help it. Her playful side came out when she was happy and he made her happy. She did not give him any-more advice though. Thinking that would spoil the fun.
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xhan Moulder Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:22 pm

"Right- dress shape." Xhan said thoughtfully as though this were a very complicated idea. Actually, considering that he had yet to so much as touch any of the materials before him, this was a pretty good place to start. So he took two petals and placed one on top of the other so that, presumably, something could fit inside. He then picked up the needle and, after quite a while of just sitting there playing with it, managed to put the thread through it. He then made extremely rough stitches along the two longer edges and tied them off in a large knot.

Xhan held the end result up proudly and said, "Ta da!" Of course, the end result hardly resembled a dress, but rather just two petals sown together, and he wound up bursting out laughing athis attempt to show off his work.
Xhan Moulder
Xhan Moulder

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:29 am

"Close your eyes then, and I will put it on" Emily suggested as she held out her hand for the dress. She innocently did not laugh or make any insulting comments about the creation. She fully intended to try it on. Just because he had made it and not for any other reason.
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next