xoxox

Queen V

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xanthana
Login - sign up - make sure to join.

xoxox

Queen V
Xanthana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting the Journey

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Starting the Journey - Page 2 Empty Re: Starting the Journey

Post  Queen Victory Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:02 am

"Well by fire of course.You really are slow. Which is why it is interesting that something prevented the trees at the back of the forest getting burned" Queen Victory replied getting slightly frustrated. Shaking her head she continued "hence why heat means someone dies, those cottages are burned out shells, but its not your regular heat I am guessing."
Queen Victory
Queen Victory
Admin

https://xanthana.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Miers Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:08 am

"Of course," Alex said with a nod, realizing she had been being stupid. Obviously it had been burnt. She decided to blame the lack of oxygen her lungs were receiving at the moment and leave it at that. However, she was gradually remembering more of her book. She remembered the fiery houses and the heat. The problem was that she didn't remember were she'd been taking it. Actually, she probably hadn't even known at the time. It had just seemed the right thing to happen.
Alexandria Miers
Alexandria Miers

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Victory Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:42 am

"I am bored now. If you want any more information talk to Logan. He might actually care" Queen Victory informed Alexandria as they came to the end of the forest. She then paused and seemed to be considering something "no better idea. I know someone who might be able to help you. Two someone actually. Do you remember the pets you decided to give me Alexandria? I am assuming because you thought every stereotypical villain needs an evil pet ..."
Queen Victory
Queen Victory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Miers Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:48 am

Alex was quite relieved to slow to a walk as they got out of the forest. She was still gasping for breath and felt like there was a heat bubble surrounding her, but it helped her legs to ache a little less. She grinned at the mention of Victory's pets, quite easily remembering them. On her list of favorite characters she'd created, they were second only to the fairies. So she nodded but objected, "I didn't give them to you because you're evil. I gave them to you because they are awesome and none of my other characters seemed to be tough enough to want pet sharks."
Alexandria Miers
Alexandria Miers

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Victory Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:56 am

"Well would you like to meet them?" Queen Victory asked. She had a tiny bit more respect for her author now. Anyone that recognised Great White Sharks were awesome and not evil was clearly someone worth respecting. Even if she had a faint idea that giving human intelligence to the sharks might just have made them slightly evil. They certainly seemed to use their smarts not for good.
Queen Victory
Queen Victory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Miers Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:00 am

Alex nodded with a grin. "I would love to!" Of course, she wasn't an idiot. She knew the sharks weren't altogether friendly, but she also really liked them, even if they could seem quite evil. Besides, as Alex kept telling herself, nothing in a dream could hurt her. So she might as well meet them and have fun. Plus, Victory was right- they might be able to help.
Alexandria Miers
Alexandria Miers

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:22 am

"Well then let us visit my room. Though you might want to make sure that you do not smell of food. Or have any open cuts. Or you know anything that might tempt them to think you are some form of lunch. They might have human intelligence but they are still sharks" Queen Victory replied as she changed direction slightly. She had a feeling that Alexandria thought she knew everything, because it was her books. But Queen Victory was tempted to remind her that whilst they were her creations - they lived their own lives, and therefore not everything was exactly as Alexandria had written.
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Miers Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:28 am

"I think I still only smell like hospital," Alex said as she followed Victory, sounding rather grumpy at this idea. She did not like hospitals at all, and still resented having been stuck in it. She wasn't actually all that worried about having cuts. If she had any it would be either old or minor scratches from the woods, nothing that would be bleeding enough to attract a shark's attention. Besides, sharks didn't generally like to eat people, anyways. They were not seafood and much to bony.
Alexandria Miers
Alexandria Miers

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Victory Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:33 am

"Well then you should be fine. I mean these sharks are hardly likely to mistake you for a seal like regular sharks often do. But at the same time they have an annoying habit of trying to eat people just because they can" Queen Victory clarified though of course she did not know that is what Alexandria had been thinking. She was merely voicing her own views on sharks. They had come to the large doors of the Head Quarters now.

(topic shift?)
Queen Victory
Queen Victory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Miers Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:58 am

Alexandria Miers
Alexandria Miers

Back to top Go down