Login - sign up - make sure to join.

xoxox

Queen V

Relearning

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Relearning

Post  Alexandria Miers on Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:34 am

Alex frowned when she received no reply from Logan, but shrugged it off. She alternated between glancing at the door and the window as she waited for the fairies to come. Despite herself, she found herself looking foreword to the encounter. Well, until a loud shout right in her ear practically made her deaf, that is. She jumped slightly with a yelp and instinctively tied to swat away whatever had made the noise. Flix the Fairie, she was assuming. Sure enough, when she looked over she saw the distinctive green light which then settled on the chair and turned back into the little fairie.

Alex cast her a glare, not a tall happy with the greeting. But she then turned her gaze away from Flix and surveyed the other fairies with interest- Emily, Bobbie, and Misty. Despite the irritation she had just been feeling she felt an involuntary smile crossing her lips. They looked exactly as she had written them... and acted like it, too. She remained silent, though, as it would appear that they were all busy talking... And, in Misty's case, humming.
Alexandria Miers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie on Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:37 am

Flix burst out laughing at Alex's reaction, dutifully ignoring her glare and irritation. To her, it all seemed perfectly amusing. She managed to grow slightly more serious, though, when Emily started scolding her. She rolled her eyes at the other fairie and argued, "But it doesn't matter if Alexandria knows we're here, now does it?! I mean, we came for her!" Flix then muttered quietly, not really intending or wanting Emily to hear, "Spoilsport."
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie on Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:13 am

"Yes but when someone else out there hears us and we get captured and dissected in some science laboratory then it will be your fault. I am glad you and your conscience are cool with that" Emily replied with an arched eyebrow in her posh tone. She was the eldest and never let the others forget about it - believing herself to be more mature. Though in her defense in a lot of ways she was the most mature.

"Breath Bunny-boo" Bobbie announced with a roll of her eyes "you are such a lil worrier. I think we are fixing to make things be okay now. We have found our rescuer and now it is going to be okay. Though you know we should probably work on getting Misty in our universe instead of her own. You know she is the one with the most healing talent."
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Miers on Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:21 am

Alex half followed their conversation, though she wasn't paying terribly close attention since it seemed like it was mostly Emily yelling at Flix and Alex was more than happy to let that continue after having her ear drums blown out. However, she finally interrupted at Bobbie's words. "Again with the rescuing business!" She objected. "I don't suppose you'll be slightly more helpful than Logan at explaining just how exactly I'm supposed to do that?!" Alex was starting to get annoyed with all the fictional creatures thinking she was gong to save them but having no clue how. How was Alex supposed to save them if they didn't even know that?! Er, not that Alex would actually need to save them, of course, since this was all a dream. But in the dream she was helpless to do anything without a wee bit more direction.
Alexandria Miers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie on Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:35 am

Flix rolled here eyes almost in unison with Bobbie. "Nobody's going to come charging in here because they heard a voice!" She objected. "I mean, it could very well have been Alexandria who said that!" Of course, it couldn't have been. After all, who said 'boo' to themselves? But she wasn't about to say that since it would ruin her defense. However, she did add, "Besides, even if they did, we could always just hide under the bed or something. It's doubtful that they'll actually search the whole room if Alexandria told them it was just their imaginations." Flix instinctively assumed that Alex would defend them. After all, she was their Author, whether Flix had pissed her off or not. Flix then nodded at Bobbie and said with a grin, grateful for her defending her, "Thank you!"

Flix then turned her attention to Misty. Bobbie was right- if any of them could heal Alexandria in this dull world, it was Misty. And they needed Alexandria healed. She was their savior, according to the mirror, even if both they and, apparently, Alexandria had no idea how she was going to do that. However, Misty was still happily humming and daydreaming, apparently completely oblivious to the fact that they were talking about her. Flix grinned and assured Bobbie in a tone that assured trouble, "Leave it to me!"

Flix then flew over to Misty, turning into particles of green light as she did so. She landed behind Misty and, upon acquiring her normal form once again, she yanked on Misty's hair- hard. That done, Flix didn't bother to fly away from her. She knew that Misty wouldn't actually strike back.

Sure enough, Misty barely even winced. Flix had definitely pulled her hair hard, but Misty didn't seem to actually process the pain. She simply looked back at her friend and said in a rather dreamy tone, "Hmm?"

Flix grinned at Bonnie triumphantly. Of course, Misty hadn't reacted as most fairies would- she never did- but at least they had her attention now... kind of.
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie on Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:48 am

Emily was about to snap something else but she decided against it. She merely turned and jumped down onto the bed. She then folded her arms across her chest and looked up at Alexandria. She then simply announced "if the magic mirror can tell us your our savior, then it can tell you how to save us. But I warn you now that talking to the Magic Mirror is not something everybody can do. So you better start practicing now. You can only talk to the magic mirror in rhyme you know."

Bobbie turned to Misty "hey lil darlin' wanna see if you mix us some of your dandy magic. That rather nasty looking Ankle down there is not meant to be like that. Fix to try and make it better and you can go right back to lala land with our blessing." It was something rather nice Misty was the way she was. But Bobbie just hoped Misty could remain focused long enough to complete the task.
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie on Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:54 am

Misty turned away from Flix to look at Bobbie when she spoke. She nodded slightly at her instructions though she didn't bother to reply. She then turned back to look at Alex and tried to heave the cover off of her ankle. She wasn't having much luck- she was physically rather weak, and the cover quite heavy- when Alex smiled endearingly and lifted it off for her. Misty gave the tall person a small smile before looking down at the ankle. She set to work on it, humming all the while. She did it mindlessly and so it took her a while to realize nothing was happening. She turned back to look at Bobbie with a small pout and informed her, "It's not working."
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Miers on Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:58 am

Alex nodded slightly at Emily. That actually did make sense. She was still rather irked that they hadn't bothered to ask themselves, but she found she couldn't remain mad at the fairies. They had always been some of her favorites. This particular group held the dreamer, the prankster, and the cowboy... and the responsible one, but every group needed one. So she smiled slightly at Misty's efforts to lift her blanket, and did it for her, kicking it off with her good leg. She then turned her attention back to Emily and pointed out, "I think that if I can write people speaking to it in riddles, I can probably do it myself."
Alexandria Miers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie on Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:08 am

Bobbie flew down as a little yellow light and landed beside Misty. She then became herself and inspected the ankle "well then my pumpkin, we are going to have to do something we have not done in years. We are going to have to be fixing to work together. Maybe if we combine all four of our magics then it will actually work ..."

Emily shook her head "well if you think you can do it. But you know the Magic Mirror is not quite how you wrote it. It is a little different from what you might be expecting. Actually I should say that they are a little different ... considering there are two of them now ... sort of though they seem to be the same person."
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Miers on Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:13 am

Alex frowned slightly when Misty announced it wasn't working. "Why isn't it?" She asked curiously. She'd always written Misty as being very good with healing. The idea that all of their magic wasn't working here hadn't occurred to her. Alex was quickly distracted from this, though, by Emily's words. "There's two of them?" Alex asked in confusion. She'd only ever written one... what would make there be two?
Alexandria Miers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie on Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:17 am

Misty simply shrugged at Alex's question, not bothering to answer. She tended to be rather quiet and didn't speak much, especially around new people. Alexandria was no exception, despite being her Author. She then nodded slightly at Bobbie and waited for Emily and Flix to join them to try to heal Alexandria's ankle all together.

Flix, however, answered for Misty, finally actually addressing Alexandria in a way that wasn't yelling in her ear, "Our magic doesn't seem to be working here." Flix then turned on Bobbie and said, "Which means that it's not going to work even if we do all try at the same time!" Flix was not one to waste her time... well, waste her time doing something helpful. She was perfectly fine spending it making trouble. But using it attempting to heal Alexandria when she knew they couldn't seemed perfectly pointless to her.
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie on Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:26 am

"Well either we try my darling, or you can volunteer to carry her to FTALC" Bobbie replied though her mouth was twitching as she tried not to laugh. She innocently continued looking across at Flix "I mean I am sure you can do it. She is only, what ... three times your size? Four times your size? No problem for someone with your kind of muscles ..."

Emily rolled her eyes and laughed quietly at that comment. She then turned to Alexandria and explained "well you will see when you meet them. But basically Queen Victory tried to make them human and then it did not work very well. They come out as the strangest identical twin fairies we have ever met. They really make our own little Misty seem highly normal. But then you will see."
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie on Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:35 am

Flix rolled her eyes. "She's more like thirty times my size!" Flix objected. She wasn't about to actually say she wasn't strong enough, but she knew she wasn't. So she rolled her eyes and conceded with a sigh, "Fine. I'll try. But I'm telling you- we're just wasting our time." Then Flix walked the small distance necessary to join Bobbie and Misty. "Shall we then?" She asked in a resigned tone. She knew it was a waste of time but Bobbie had a point- it was basically their only option.

Misty was struggling to actually keep track of what was actually happening, and forced herself to follow the conversation. However, when Emily called her abnormal, she simply smiled innocently, not looking bothered in the least. Indeed, she hadn't realized she was being insulted in the first place.
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Miers on Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:40 am

Laughter burst out of Alex when Emily called the mirror odd. "I hate to break it to you, Emily, but you're a bunch of faeries. Misty isn't the only one that's not exactly normal." However, she accepted this explanation of what had happened to the mirror and found herself rather eager to meet the twist hat had come of it, despite her warning herself that she shouldn't be.

Alex then smiled with amusement at Bobbie's argument. Flix was right- she was less than a thirtieth as big as Alex. There was no way she could carry her. Besides, Alex still wasn't terribly fond of the idea of being carried, even if it was by a bunch of faeries rather than some guy. Which raised the question, "If you can't... then what?"
Alexandria Miers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie on Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:52 am

"Four Fairies and one human. That means we outnumber you. Which means in this room we are the normal ones" Emily informed Alexandria using logic as she always did. She was a very logical girl except when it came to her temper. Then not bothering to turn into a light she danced across the small distance of air to join the other three. She then looked down at the ankle "I have just had the best idea. The window is the portal to the other world right? So all we have to do is get her to the window ledge and then one of us can hover in Fairy World - and with our hands linked we can form a chain through the portal and channel the magic across."

Bobbie snorted "you mean we should stand on the window ledge holding hands and spark the magic from there. Why move her when we can spark it?" She felt rather smug she had come up with something more sensible that Emily. Not that she liked being all that sensible. She then snorted and added "though I still wanna see lil ol Flix try and carry her. That was gonna be the highlight of my trip."
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Miers on Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:58 am

Alex rolled her eyes at Emily. "Yes, but here in sane-people world, you are not normal. See, here we have things like humans and rabbits and squirrels. We don't have Fairies, which means you are abnormal in this world." She wasn't really sure why she was bothering to argue this point. She supposed it felt necessary to continue to believe they weren't normal. It helped with the believing they weren't real and that this was all a dream.

Alex was about to shake her head at Emily's idea when Bobbie suggested another one. "Yes!" She agreed emphatically, liking this idea much better. There was no way that Alex would be able to make it over to the window, and Flix would definitely not be able to carry her. Besides, she liked the idea of them making her fly... even if it was just in a dream. "I like that idea!"
Alexandria Miers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie on Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:02 am

When Misty processed that they didn't need her to help heal Alexandria she stopped paying attention. She flew the small distance over to the corner of the bed, not bothering to turn into particles of light since it was barely a foot she had to travel, and sat back down. She hummed peacefully as she stared idly at the wall, though her eyes seemed unfocused, as if she was somewhere else.

Flix rolled her eyes when she saw that they'd lost Misty but decided it didn't matter to much. If they all flew out the window, she would follow... Probably. She shook her head and returned her gaze to the living and functioning people in the room. She rolled her eyes at Bobbie and said sarcastically, "Sorry to disappoint, Your Highness." Normally Flix reserved the title of "Your Highness" for Emily, but Bobbie seemed to be giving her a run for her money on telling Flix what to do today, so she had decided she deserved it just as much.
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie on Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:08 am

Emily took off into the air, remaining in fairy form, risking tiring herself. She decided the distance was short enough to manage. Landing on the window sill she paused "right one of us is going to have to hover in fairyland, one hover halfway between the two, one here in human land and the last one on the end channel all the magic passing down the chain and heal Alexandria from the distance. So Misty probably needs to be the one doing the healing."

"Who died and made you boss?" Bobbie began before realizing how that sounded, and just who had died in their group, and fell into silence. Nodding for Emily to continue.

"Well then if I go through the window, and Bobbie you hover in the divide holding my hand, then Flix your best with Misty for some reason. So you hold Bobbies hand and persuade her to hold your hand and shoot her healing across the room ... we might have have a shot" Emily finished with a firm nod.
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie on Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:23 am

Flix actually grew rather solemn at Bobbie's comment about who had died. It was a rare sight and it didn't last long. She almost instantly recovered and said teasingly, "Didn't you know Your Highness has always been in charge and told us mortals what to do?" But she then shrugged and conceded, "But Your Highness' plan is as good as any... plus, who am I to deny to do Your Worshipfulness' bidding?"

Flix then flew the short distance over to Misty who had switched the tune she was humming, but that was the only change. She obviously wasn't paying any kind of attention. However, she was glancing around the room and, just as Flix was about to reach her, took off. She turned into blue light and flew in her normal irregular pattern towards the window. She had spotted Emily standing by it and decided they must be leaving. So she was intending to go right back to fairy tale world.

Flix rolled her eyes and flew after Misty. It wasn't hard to catch up since Flix took a straight path towards her. She then rammed into Misty as hard as she could. It made Misty falter slightly in her flight and fell towards the ground. However, she managed to recover before she actually hit it. She then took a slightly more graceful landing and looked curiously up at Flix. Flix then landed as well and, after taking back the form of a two inch tall girl she informed her friend in a slow voice resembling one you would use with someone who was insane, "Weee aaarrre gooooing tooo tryyy toooo heeeeaaalll Alllaaxxanndriiiiaaa byyyy fooorrrmmmingg a chaaiin intooo Fairrry Wooorrrrlld. Weee neeed yooour heeelp!"

For a moment Misty lo0oked thoroughly confused by Flix's words, not understanding them when they were said so slow. But she then processed it and nodded slightly, flying back into the air in little girl form to help.
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie on Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:35 am

Emily did not reply to the digs by Flix because she was use to the other girls teasing and generally chose to pretend she had not heard it. She merely took a tight hold of Bobbie's hand and then dived out of the window. Bobbie changed into light form. She was now no longer holding hands with Emily of course but her yellow light was connected with the pink light of her friend. Though this could not be seen as she was half through the portal. All that could be seen from the hospital room was half the yellow light hovering.

They then waited for the other two fairies to complete the chain so they could proceed to complete the plan. If this did not work there were literally no other ideas. Emily had no idea what they would do. But she had been friends with the other three girls for many years, their book having been one of the first to be written, and she firmly believed that combined they could achieve anything. So she hovered as her pink light, connected with Bobbie, and just waiting to see if it worked.
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie on Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:25 am

Flix watched the other two go. However, before following and helping with the chain, she realized that she had to fill Misty in on the rest of the plan since basically all she'd told her was they were forming a chain and they needed her help. So she said rather briefly and bluntly, "Hold my hand and heal Alexandria."

Flix didn't wait for Misty to respond and simply fluttered over to the yellow light, now looking like a green one herself. Misty nodded slightly at the instructions before flying up as well. Her blue light connected to Flix's green one and then, using the magic she got through the other three girls and their link to Fairy world, she set to work healing Alexandria's ankle.
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Miers on Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:32 am

Alexandria watched the group make their arrangements with some amusement. What good would the plan do since her ankle would still hurt in the real world? Wouldn't that pain still be real in the dream? But she didn't object- if the fairies could make the pain go away in the dream she wasn't about to stop them.

However, Alex was starting to seriously doubt this was a dream. The pain of her leg, of the pinch, of having someone shout in her ear... they all seemed so real. And the creatures seemed real as well. Plus, Alex hadn't woken up yet, despite having recognized this as a dream. But the alternative of believing this was a dream was believing it was real and going back to the psychiatrist.

But then, Alex supposed if the evil warlock didn't find out, he couldn't make her... Plus, it could be fun to at least pretend this was real. And it seemed like it really was. So, fine, she would at least pretend.

Alex had just reached this conclusion when the fairies formed their chain and the pain in Alex's ankle increased. She bit down on her lip to stop from crying out and then... it was gone. All the pain. Alex tentatively sat up and gingerly twisted her foot around. Sure enough- nothing. No pain. Alex laughed a little and announced happily, "It worked!"
Alexandria Miers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie on Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:57 am

"Of course it did" Emily dismissively replied with a wave of her hand. She then continued "and now we really need to get going. Because the boys will be worried about us. Plus the more time we waste here the less time we have before someone else disappears. We need to spend as much time trying to work out how Alexandria is going to single-handed save an entire race as possible."

"I think we all known that sugar plumb" Bobbie informed Emily with a shake of her head. But then she paused and continued "but we should get home. Ash was attempting to fly without his wings by throwing himself off the roof of the head quarters and flapping his arms when we left. And that was just a disaster about to happen."

Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Miers on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:05 am

Alex nodded slightly in acknowledgment. If she was actually going to go along with all of this, she figured they were right and she should figure out what she was going to do as soon as possible. So she set to work pealing off her cast. As she did so, she asked curiously, "The guys?" She then added as she got to her feet, "And I really wish you guys would stop calling me Alexandria- I hate my full name. it's Alex."

Alex then headed over to the window were she could see the two and a half little lights floating around. "So... I just climb out the window, then?" She asked. She was actually pretty strong and figured she could climb down. All the same, having just broken her ankle, she figured that it was better safe than sorry... though this time she didn't have high heels, at least. No, this time she was barefoot and all she had on was a hospital gown.
Alexandria Miers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:10 am

If Flix wasn't just some particles of light at that moment, she would have rolled her eyes at Emily. As it was, she was only able to comment sarcastically, "Oh so modest." But she commented no further and then moved a little ways away from the yellow and blue lights that were Bobbie and Misty. She hovered there as she waited for Alex to figure out that going out the window just meant... well, going out the window. Perhaps she would push her... Oh, yeah, she couldn't without her magic. Dang it.

Misty, meanwhile, had continued to bob idly up and down as she waited for everyone to lead the way out the window. When they all left, she would follow, of course. However, Misty actually snapped back into focus at the mention of her boyfriend's name in a way that even her own name couldn't produce. "What's wrong with that?" She asked, not seeing any trouble in trying to fly by flapping your arms.
Misty-Emily-Flix-Bobbie
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum